writings.
Sunday, August 21, 2005
  On the multiple shores of the bridge (that has no shores).
- “I feel stupid speaking like this, like the book wants me to.“
- “Learning is artificial, until it becomes natural.”

- “I took you apart, I interpreted you, I told you, I left you and I don’t even know if I put the pieces away before leaving.”

- “Is it me who’s getting all this, or am I just receiving it on behalf of the group?
I must have left some space for them to come close.”

I look back on my tracks. So many changes of focus and perspective.
People I get skin from, people I give skin to.
Disgust for those who don’t create - risk of cancer? unreasonable precaution?
Neither vomit, nor excrement.
Mutual warnings.
Mutual intimacy.
Intersection.
I cross over myself, like my own bridge.

I am crossed over by others, on their way somewhere else,
and they drag me with them,
but I also remain where I am.

Bridge.
Bridge without shores.
Millenary ghost bridge.

Today I discovered my body is a bridge,
and that not only I cross it, they do to; they prowl;
they wear out my wood; they stain it and disfigure it.
How can I still say it’s mine?
How can I doubt it...

Mists and darkness from which so many countenances arise
...where you are to be found as well.

31/10/2004 - This text was written during the seminar on “Group Coordination, Body and Intervention”given by Patricia Mercado (Social Psychologist) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
 


<< Home
“At the same time, I feel a growing nostalgia for the future, a memory of the future I have already experienced but somehow forgotten. (...)Equally, we have a growing premonition of our own births, which are about to take place. At any moment we may be born for the first time.” (J.C.Ballard “News from the Sun”)

My Photo
Name:

Contact me at victoria_arregui@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.
WRITINGS
LINKS.